Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Softball

Monday, April 12 – Today at Softball we had a scrimmage in Mashpee. We got to the field and did our stretches and even got some running in. then we split into partners and threw the ball to one another before the game started. I was out for the first two innings while another girl played catcher. I also did not bat for these two innings because my name was not on the list until I started playing. I played the rest of the innings however and although I started off really poorly I saw myself improve during the course of the game. I think I became more comfortable as I played and more used to the position the more I was in it. The rest of team did alright as well. We made a lot of mistakes and we ended up losing the game but over all I did not think it was that bad. There was a good effort and there was a lot of support from the people on the benches which is always helpful. Also, I found that I was able to throw from home to second base which was a skill I previously lacked so I was very proud of that. I enjoyed the game. This will be my last CAS entry for this activity though the activity itself will still continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment